The blog has been quiet over the past few weeks, this has been due to a busy start to the year and in the last week or two I have been preparing to speak at TFM&A Expo at Earls Court 2.
It’s my first speaking gig and I’ll hopefully be able to impart some SEO gems. I am speaking in the morning and afternoon on Tuesday 28th Feb as follows:
Social Media Theatre
10.00 – 10.30
How to Use Social Media to Improve Your SEO
– Understanding the difference between social and search
– Synergy between social and search
– Using Social media in line with link building activity
– Tools, Tests, Twitition & more
Search Marketing Theatre
16.00 – 16.30
Advanced SEO Strategies for 2012
– Developing natural link signals
– Developing ROI for your SEO campaigns
– International SEO
– Future proofing your site
It may be late in the afternoon, but stick around if you can, some good information to share.
For those who can’t make it down to London, I’ll be posting the slides on SEOwizz at some point in the day, for those that can, see you there!!