As most of you may have noticed I have changed my title tag slightly to include “Google SEO Consultant“. Now there are two reasons for this;
1) It’s a keyword that I think I have enough authority to get on the first page with
2) I wanted to display how powerful your title tags are when it comes to SEO
I currently rank on the second page around half way down for the keyword Google SEO consultant but feel that the change in my title tag will increase this position at least onto the first page.
For what ever reason Google have not updated my listing to include the change as yet, which is strange because it usually only takes a couple of hours to get listed. As I can’t show you the results yet I thought I would optimise a post perfectly for the term “google seo consultant” and hopefully this will speed up my listing change.
This post is perfectly optimised for my Google term as far as on page optimisation is concerned anyway and the most important elements are
- The keyword is in my title tag, right at the beginning.
- Variations are included in my H1 and H2 tags, giving added importance
- I use the term close to the beginning and the end of this post
- I have used bold to add emphasis to the keyword
- I have used various variations through out this post of my chosen words
This post is now set up perfectly and in my opinion should rise up the Google rankings within the next couple of days. Please see the below image to see where I am positioned at the moment:-
Author: Tim (296 Articles)
Tim Grice is the owner and editor of SEO wizz and has been involved in the search engine marketing industry for over 9 years. He has worked with multiple businesses across many verticals, creating and implementing search marketing strategies for companies in the UK, US and across Europe. Tim is also the Director of Search at Branded3, a Digital Marketing & SEO Agency based in the UK.