If you have landed at this site looking for organic search engine optimisation secrets then I am afraid you are out of luck. You see the truth is there are no seo secrets just honest search optimisation tactics you use when writing natural content on your pages.
Effective organic optimisation is also not that difficult to learn and should follow the below basic structure.
– You should first do some keyword research, this for me is the most important part of any search marketing project. You should be looking for keywords that are going to drive buying traffic to your site not just curious traffic. Make your keywords as specific as possible.
– You should then implement on page optimisation. You should try to use no more than 2 of your keywords per page of your site and always ensure your keywords make up part of the url.
– When looking at keyword density with regards to organic seo you should consider around 3%, also make sure your keyword is used at the start and finish of your content, bolded will also assist your seo efforts.
– It is important to write content for humans first and spiders second, not only does this prevent people from bouncing but it is also what Google is looking for “natural quality content”.
– Once you have competed all the on page factors you should also consider off page factors such as getting backlinks and ensuring they are anchored with your keywords. This is the main thing Google looks at and should take up 50% of your seo time.
After you have done all of the above it all about consistency. All organic search engine optimisation is about patience and consistency, it is very time consuming hence the reason businesses pay someone else to do it 95% of the time.
This is a very basic view of search engine optimisation so please follow my online tutorials if you are serious about seo work.Line Break
Author: Tim (255 Articles)
Tim Grice is the owner and editor of SEO wizz and has been involved in the search engine marketing industry for over 9 years. He has worked with multiple businesses across many verticals, creating and implementing search marketing strategies for companies in the UK, US and across Europe. Tim is also the Director of Search at Branded3, a Digital Marketing & SEO Agency based in the UK.