If you have recently launched your business online then you may want to look for a payperclickanalyst. You see even using the most powerful ,a href=”http://seowizz.net/”>seo tactics will not start to bring results for 3 months minimum and 6 – 7 months before your traffic really starts to increase.
A payperclickanalyst will be able to provide you with traffic through pay per click advertising services with the most popular service being Google Adwords. Google adwords can bring you in a flood of traffic to your site all as highly targeted as Google’s organic listings.
So how does pay per click or Google Adwords work?
Well a basic description would be to say you make a bid on keywords related to your site the higher the bid the higher your advert appears on the sponsered links but there are also other factors make your ad appear higher in the listings.
If you want to see an example of Google adwords simply type a search term into Google, the ads in the right hand coloumn are paid ads and can put your business in front of millions.
To get the most out of Google Adwords you either need to know the system or you need to pay someone that does, a payperclick analyst. You may think you cannot afford to pay someone to manage your campaigns but trying the adwords system out with out knowing what your doing could increase your campaign costs by 100%.
If you still feel you simply can’t afford someone to do it for you then read the following quick tips:-
- Have a read through adwords support and try to understand the basics of the system.
- Make sure the keywords in your advertising campaign match those found on the landing page of your site.
- Make sure your keywords are use in your ad copy, so if your using the keyword, payperclick analyst, make sure this word makes up part of your ad.
- Try to use call to action phrases in your ad ie buy now, subscribe today or get it free.
- Try and make sure your transaction page is only one click away from the landing page. (The landing page simply means the page you are directing your ads to)
- For even cheaper clicks try not to have adsense on your landing page, Google tends to give these pages a lower quality score.
There is so much to understand to get the best out of adwords and that is why many people turn to a payperclickanalyst. Adwords can yeild amazing results just make sure you everything you need before jumping in.
Author: Tim (292 Articles)
Tim Grice is the owner and editor of SEO wizz and has been involved in the search engine marketing industry for over 7 years. He has worked with multiple businesses across many verticals, creating and implementing search marketing strategies for companies in the UK, US and across Europe. Tim is also the Head of Search at Branded3, an SEO agency in Leeds.